By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

When I traveled to here and to there, I was tired of thee, O Road, but now when thou leadest me to everywhere I am wedded to thee in love.,当我到这里,到那里地旅行着时,路呀,我厌倦了你了,但是现在,当你引导我到各处去时,我便爱上你,与你结婚了。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.,生命因为失去了爱情,而更为富足。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

夜的序曲是开始于夕阳西下的音乐,开始于它对难以形容的黑暗所作的庄严的赞歌,The prelude of the night is commenced in the music of the sunset, in its solemn hymn to the ineffable dark.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

说爱情会失去的那句话,乃是我们不能够当作真理来接受的一个事实,that love can everlose is a fact that we can not accept as truth.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

I believe I am.born as the bright summer flowers.do not withered undefeated fiery domon rule.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.,是“地“的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Man is worse than an animal when he is an animal.,当人是兽时,他比兽还坏。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.,错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.,夏日的飞鸟来到我窗前,歌,笑,翩跹,消失在我眼前,秋天的黄叶一直在窗前,无歌,无笑,无翩跹,坠落在我眼前,O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.,现世里孤孤单单的小混蛋啊,混到我的文字里留下你们的痕迹吧。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.,如果错过了太阳时你流了泪,那么你也要错过群星了。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.,我存在,乃是所谓生命的一个永久的奇迹。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

花瓣似的山峰在饮着日光,这山岂不象一朵花吗* Is not this mountain like a flower, with its petals of hill, ,drinking the sunlight?— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

我有群星在天上,但是,唉,我屋里的小灯却没有点亮,I have my stars in the sky.,But oh for my little lamp unlit in my house.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Don't seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.不要因为峭壁是高的便让你的爱情坐在峭壁是。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

我象那夜间之路,正静悄悄地谛听着记忆的足音, , I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

The world loved man when he smiled. The world became afraid of him when he laughed.,当人微笑时,世界爱了他,当他大笑时,世界便怕他了。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了,海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了,like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.the seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:,“我爱你,”,My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon,it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Sit still , my heart , do not raise your dust 。 Let the world find its way to you 。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》