Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water, sings the pebbles into perfection.,不是槌的打击,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻于完美。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

当我死时,世界呀,请在你的沉默中,替我留着“我已经爱过了”这句话吧,one word keep for me in thy slience,o word ,when i am dead ,i have loved.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Praise shames me,for I secretly beg for it.荣誉使我惭愧,因为我背地里求着它。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

My heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time.,今天我的心是在想家了,在想着跨过时间之海的那一个甜蜜的时候。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

do not linger to gather flowers to keep them,but walk on for flowers will keep themselves blooming all ypur way.,只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上,花朵自会继续开放的。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

浓雾仿佛是大地的愿望,它藏起了太阳,而太阳原是她所呼求的,the mist is like the earth's desire.,it hides the sun for whom she cries.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Maiden,your simplicity,like the blueness of the lake,reveals your depth of truth.,少女呀,你的纯朴,如湖水之碧,表现出你的真理之深邃。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

the night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.夜的沉默,如一个深深的灯盏,银河便是它燃着的灯光。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.,死之流泉,使生的止水跳跃。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

黄昏的天空 对我意味着的是 一扇窗 一盏油灯 以及一份窗前灯后的 等待。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.,如果你因为错过太阳而哭泣,你将会错过繁星。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

最好的东西不是独来的,它伴了所有的东西同来,the best dose not come alone,it comes with the company of the all.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

The road is lonely in its crowed for it is not loved. 道路虽然拥挤,却是寂寞的,因为它是不被爱的。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

The hills are like shouts of children who raise their arms, trying to catch stars.,山峰如群儿之喧嚷,举起他们的双臂,想去捉天上的星星。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

我们在热爱世界时便生活在这世界上,we live in this world when we loved it.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美,逝去的绚丽,您的阳光对着我的心头的冬天微笑,从来不怀疑它的春天的花朵。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.当我们大为谦卑的时候,我们便最接近伟大。— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

Once we dreamt that we were stangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》

我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯,i cast my own shadow upon my path, because i have a lamp that has not,been lighted.— 泰戈尔 《飞鸟集》